View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2018, 05:24 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: WELCOME ALL! To the best game there is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Howdy!! Names Sano Flyer and I’m as you know a member of a little order called madness!! Jk those guys died long ago I’m actually a member of Broken a new version of madness!
Anyway I’m here to bring in a whole new game! Once created by madness now upgraded by us! What is it? Well I can’t tell y’all until you join!
As your protecter I play a huge part in this game and very excited to show you but we must wait until at least 3 people join!
How you join you may be asking well, simply just say I’m in! That’s all there is! No name, no age no nothing just a simple I’m in will be enough for good ol me.
Anyway .. oh! *pulls out some papers* do sign here just in case you get hurt my friend we tend to play a little rough! So you happen to get hurt or maybe I don’t know die. This paper here will say it’s okay! Since you did join in your own free will.
Anyway come on in! Don’t be shy! We’re kind people so no need to be scared for our first annual games of madness!!

( just simply say I’m in to join details will be put out soon once enough peeps have joined if any questions or anything else simply pm me or vm me good luck trust me you’re going to need it. )
*Looks at the paper without reading anything and signs* I'm in

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)