Old March 31st, 2024, 10:47 AM
burnout senior… for now

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Pricklestep

Lichenflood
Darkforest

Materialising from the fog the colossal, dark tabby tom made himself know, verdant hues settling weightedly on the Riverclan warrior as he took his seat, a shadowy presence amongst his starry counterparts - thick banded tail lashing in annoyance… he had waited for the other two to speak and he had very little past that to say - selfish. White muzzle contorted into a half smirk as he allowed cool tones to slip from his maw, “How very honourable of you that you want to start a family,” he purred snarkly, “but your mate is here, to me it seems you wish to return to life out of blatant disregard to the fact that she herself may not be granted a chance at a second life… I did everything to reunite with my mate when they died and now we are stars apart, yet you who walks the stars along her side are ungrateful or simply too blind to see how idealistic your current situation is. You want to feel the grass crush beneath your paws and feel the breeze ruffle your fur, every dead cat does, you are not special. Furthering it all you refuse the kits of Starclan for your own blood. What makes your blood the redemption of Riverclan when you can do all the guidance you feel grants you the right to life here,” verdant hues flick over his starry counterparts once more before he states his current opinion, the same as theirs, “Your current reasoning rest in your own selfish desires and I will not grant you a new life when even now you are ungrateful of just how well you have it, convince me otherwise that your argument houses anything other than selfishness in your words.” In all honesty he was irked, this feline was selfish and ungrateful and he would not have it.

{ @Beanz ~ Pricklestep }
{ @Starfall ~ Rowanmist } { @dino. ~ Goosefury }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; March 31st, 2024 at 10:48 AM.