Thread: Sky Glade
View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2021, 10:51 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Sky Glade

-->Crowtail
The large black tom was out late at night, lurking around in the new area of Shadowclan. He used to always come out at night even when he was a rogue. It was always so lovely. Not that he was here, because it's lovely. It was more peaceful and he didn't have much to worry about. He hadn't been this far out, but he would use his good sense of direction.

Crowtail had heard from a Shadowclan cat that this had been originally Windclan territory. It was quite interesting, but a great place. No wonder why Shadowclan was trying to keep it. He would try his best to help keep this place. That was part of the self oath he had made.

An oath where he would help Shadowclan and die(again) if needed. Crowtail would continue to make sure he did everything to help his clan. His past mistakes would be behind him. He wanted to erase those mistakes. The tom continued to move through.

// open \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do