View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2023, 02:41 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

v-Crackle'paw-v

Another not so good day spoiled the already sour Crackle'paw, sending him into more unnecessary tantrums. First when he woke up he stepped on his own tail, then while leaving the den he stubbed his toe, and to top it all off he had to hunt! Can you imagine hunting instead of battle training? Hunting was for weak losers... And he wasn't a weak looser. He was actually the opposite of that, but others didn't seem to think that. Truthfully, that sounded like their own problem, it wasn't his fault cats were so blind when it came to seeing his potential.

Getting sidetracked with those meager thoughts, he pushed them away and continued to his original course. Which was heading back to the apprentice den to sleep his troubles away. Perfect solution to any problem in his opinion. Stomping his way over to the den, the very moody trouble seeker forced himself into the den with a miserable groan. Finally! Now he could just res- wait... What!? This couldn't be! Stopping dead in his tracks, a horrible scene met his eyes. There laying in a freshly made nest was Golden'paw, that was bad in itself, but what made it worse was the fact that the other apprentice had occupied his spot! HIS SPOT! That little crap stain! Letting loose the pent up anger, he didn't try and stop the rush of words, "Golden'paw, you FAT OAF! " He screamed, " That was my spot! You just can't take it!"

Now, was that spot officially taken by Crackle'paw? ...Well, no. But that didn't matter! He had already claimed that spot in his mind fair and square! So this was an act of trespassing that Golden'paw was now committing! And it would not be tolerated!

// @Quasar \\

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...