Old April 20th, 2024, 09:23 AM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
Leading the two cats she had already spoken to, plus a third that she had figured another Lionheart would take care of but hadn't yet, Dusklion turned to face Duststorm, Teardrop, and Mothcrash. She fixed them with a frosty glare, tail lashing. She didn't even know what Mothcrash's excuse would be, but frankly was in no mood to hear it. "Since I've got no idea where Birds is, 'n Fades is still healin', your punishment rests in my paws." A fact that would've brought a smirk to her face if she hadn't felt overworked lately. "Duststorm, Teardrop, I've heard your excuse. Mothcrash, I frankly don't care what yours is. Bottom line is you three disappeared with no word, no explanation, 'n then just thought you could prance back like it was nothin'. RiverClan doesn't need warriors whose loyalties are divided. So if you feel like that's you, leave now. I'm serious. Get out 'n stay out." Hopefully her tone would convince them she was serious.

"...If you have suddenly realized that you do in fact want to contribute to RiverClan, then I need to see it. I want you three to go to separate areas of the territory 'n return only when you each have at least three pieces of prey. Understood? Do this before night fall tonight 'n I'll consider your transgressions repaid." And with that she gave a flick of her tail to dismiss the three.

[ @RoboPrism. - so since you weren't made aware of the fact that your cats were actually missing, there's no temporary exile or otherwise harsh punishment here - dusk is just asking them to catch some prey and bring it back to the clan. there just needs to be three posts in total - one responding here, one out in a territory thread catching prey, and one reporting back here to dusk! this will be due by 4/21. let me know via VM if you have any questions! ]
~Duststorm~
Female, 27 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
A long-furred, gray and white bicolor tabby with piercing orange eyes.
Family: Sister of Blackfeather.

&

-Teardrop-
(Tear as in crying)
Male, 29 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
A longfurred, yellow-cream tom with white drop markings on his face chest and paws.
Family: Adoptive brother of Duststorm.

Duststorm arrived outside of the camp just as she saw Teardrop's rump disappear into it. She ran to catch up, the four fish slapping her face as she tried to go any faster. In a few moments, she batted his tail, earning his attention. She could see him smile around the three dead mammals he held in his jaws.
He flicked his tail up and forward, silently inviting her to report in with him.

They eventually found Dusklion, and Teardrop placed his prey down for the few moments he needed to speak to her, kindly speaking for the grey cloud of fur behind him as well.
"Well Sunnyfur, here we are. I'd say Duststorm just about looks like she's more qualified to stay than me though," he gave a playful glance at her fish-filled face.

"We'll take this all to the freshkill pile now Sunnyfur," Teardrop gave a small smirk and curt nod, before trotting off.

Duststorm gave an apologetic glance in Teardrop's place before trailing behind him.

(+4 Fish) from Duststorm, (+2 Mice, +1 Squirrel) from Teardrop.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; April 20th, 2024 at 09:24 AM.