View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2018, 04:55 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(Literally this morning I thought, maybe in each post I should cover the who,what, where, when, and why thingy and bam five sentences to ten sentences. Like that, soon it’ll be a book per post)

Peachrain gave a small nod to Willowpaw and took the mouse smiling,” Thank You, Willowpaw.” She ate it quickly she knew it was awful to most apprentices getting up at this hour, just like teenage twolegs you typically had to drag them out, so she was quiet impressed that she got Willowpaw out with ease,” Sorry it’s early, training so you won’t miss a dawnpatrol ever.” She murmered and training in the dark, and not keeping this young of an apprentice up late at night. she tried to keep her pawsteps quiet in the clearing, but unless she stalked forward, their was a loud crunch sound every step she took, so she settled for stalking around the clearing, as if she was following a mouse, and needed to be nimble Lucky Willowpaw, she’s light enough she wont wake the whole clan walking normally. She’d show Willowpaw how to stalk in the darkness, afterall, she couldn’t really show her the borders in the darkness.
Willowpaw quickly scarfed down a mouse and watched Peachrain stalking around the clearing. What the- she thought but shook her head. “It’s fine, I usually wake up early anyway. I never could sleep well. What are we doing during training today?” She spouted quietly. She had done her talking for today. She watched Peachrain stalk around once more and her face turned dead serious. She mentally noted each muscle twitch and positioning of the legs. She would show the bullies who had teased when she was young that she could do whatever they could do. Just because I’m small doesn’t mean I’m weak! It just means I can do anything the bigger cats can’t! she had told the last cat to bully heel. She subtlety (?) shook her head to clear it once more. Stay focused!
(I know how you feel!)