View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2019, 03:47 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @RedHead ]

Her expression didn't change at his annoyed comment. She racked her brain for his name, having not interacted with him in the past, save for a patrol or two. Not enough to cause an impression on her. Silver boy. Move quick. Quicksilver. Bramblebear nodded her affirmation and blinked, her gaze blank. "Lead way, Silver boy," she said, waving her tail expectantly. Bramblebear took no notice to the fact that he was annoyed, nor to his half-groomed pelt. She just wanted to do something- the silver molly always hated sitting still, wanting to do her duty to the Clan at all times. And he just happened to be the cat she chose to do something with.

Well this is dumb. Quicksilver had appreciated the she-cat giving him the authority to lead the way out into the territory, but what he didn't like was actually having to go out into the territory. Though as he stepped out onto the windy moor, he began to quickly get over his previous irritation. The wind blowing through his fur spurred his muscles and he felt refreshed, and ready for this hunt that he and Bramblebear would be going on. "Alright, I say we head for the patch of heather further over the rise, in that direction." Quicksilver had no long tail to point with, so he made a gesture with his muzzle in the general direction, like he always had. "There's usually always good prey over there."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.