View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2016, 09:53 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Speedypaw burried her head into her nest, ignoring her mentors calls.

Her mentor called out," Speedypaw...Come on, What is wrong!?"

Speedypaw refused to speak, she feared up and would not move.

Her mentor knew something was wrong and came into the den, sitting down,"Speedypaw, Is everything alright?"

Speedypaw pulled her head out of her nest, she looked haunted and her fur undroomed, she looked ungauntly she replied upset," It's a twoleg, his name is Donald Trump," she slumped back into the nest

Her mentor gave her a puzzled look," We're warrior's, not twolegs, nothing can happen!"

Speedypaw gulped before replying," Your wrong, he is the new leader of the twolegs,"

Her mentor shrugged," The clans have survived evil leaders,"

Speedypaw replied slowly," He-He-Is insane and-and intends to do the worst things, he'll-he'll- destroy all the territory that exists for us and make the whole world a giant twoleg place," she sobbed

Her mentor was a little concerned," Oh... But how do you know?"

Speedypaw gasped her confession," I visit my family once a moon, my mother and father, and brother, and sisters, I'm sorry, I was separated as an apprentice and miss them dearly, may I please bring them to the clan," she buried her head in the nest.

Her mentor nudged her to her paws," Speedypaw, come on, I'll take you to your family, I must speak with them about what this means, besides if we can get one of them to join the clans, then everything will be better, right?"

Speedypaw slowly walked forwards, going slowly towards the twoleg place.