Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2016, 03:29 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

{@Fenic (and any of Hawkstar's kits and Mapleleaf's kits can join in too)}
Lemonstar walked into the nursery, Tawnybird on his tail. The leader had a bit of difficulty getting through the entrance, his large build and broad shoulders getting him slightly stuck for a moment. After he was fully in the nursery, the leader's golden eyes scanned the nursery for the kits that no longer had parents, kit's whose families were torn apart.
Glancing over his shoulder, Lemonstar looked at Tawnybird. "So, we are looking for Laurelkit, Beekit, Swiftkit, Redkit, Rowankit, and Ashenkit, right?" Lemonstar asked, hoping he had gotten all of the names right. He honestly had no idea what any of the kits looked like, and hoped Tawnybird had an idea.

Redkit was laying in her nest, bored, when she spotted Lemonwhisper walk in. She hadn't been outside the nursery for a while, as her mother had grounded her, and told her to stay here. So the young kit had no idea what had happened in the past day and a half, and she still belived her mother to be deputy, and Hawkstar to be leader. She knew Lemonwhisper as a young, not to mention handsome, warrior. At six moons old, Redkit was ready to be apprenticed, but Hawkstar hadn't performed her ceremony yet. She wondered what Lemonwhisper was doing in the nursery. I don't recall him having kits... Redkit kept her gaze on the large tom, waiting to see what he would do.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; October 6th, 2016 at 03:29 PM.