View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Petalstorm winced as she shifted and held out her front left paw. "It hurts the most above my eye and there's a scratch in between my pad and my middle toes. It makes it hard to walk."
Shinefang moved in closer, sniffing the area above the warrior's eye and breathing in the scent. What he smelled was faint, but it unmistakably the sickly sweet smell of the beginning of an infection. "I do not like how that smells, and I like where it is even less." Next the golden-furred tom bent his neck to sniff at the offending foot. "Your foot smells fine, but if you spend the day walking on it, that may change." Shinefang reached to his side and pulled out a long, frond-like branch and tore off a pawful of leaves. He chewed the leaves into a pulp and spat them into his paw. "This ought to sooth the stinging and it will prevent infection too. But I want you off warrior duty for two days to give that paw time to heal." The tom reached up with his paw to apply the herbs to the gash above her eye, but he found that he couldn't quite reach with his stiff shoulder. "Uh, do you mind?" he asked.