View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2017, 06:42 AM
Digital Artist

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang began to apply the herb to her head, but paused when she mentioned she was a queen. "Oh. Sorry about that, Petalstorm," he said, getting her name right. "I guess I just assumed you were on patrol or something if you were out hunting. You know what they say about assuming." he. The old tom picked a couple more leaves and put them in front of the queen. "It'll be easier for you to apply those yourself. Just check them up and lick the pulp onto the wound between your toes." The medicine cat turned to his herb shelf to search for a thin cobweb to hold the poultice on her foot in place. "I'm surprised I didn't notice you in the nursery. I've been trying to visit daily since Skyclan has a couple of queens getting close to kitting. Then again, I miss half of what I see anyway," the old tom joked, referring to his lost eye. "How old are your kits, again?"
Petalstorm chewed the leaves up into her wound and winced a little. It stung at first, but after a few seconds the pain melted away. She chuckled in amusement at the tom's joke. "My kits are four moons old. And don't worry about the assuming thing. I don't really mind."