View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 09:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Is it because of a physical injury, or something simple like a sprain of some sort?" they asked. it didnt seem like too much of a hassle, it was easier than the other things they were dealing with with other cats. "I knew I was a bit slow on patients recently, some of yall are just too busy to get healed now a days," they sighed, padding back towards the back of the den where the herbs were. there werent many noticeably, after the flood and then leaf bare, it left the medicine cat with limited supplies. but they would try their best, turning their head for halfgaze to list off her symptoms.

"Alright, Im going to fix you up, I promise." they said softly, helping the tom to their respective nest before turning and going to their herb wall. it seemed animals couldnt keep their claws to themselves now adays, daydream had faced many of these cases. they grabbed goldenrod, and herb that would help with the pain but also help prevent infection. they grabbed cobwebs to stop the bleeding, and poppyseeds for after they were done treating the cat to help them sleep.

"No, goldenstar wouldnt take you to another clan. this is your home, and youll always stay here." they comforted the kit as best as they could. they couldnt really say anything about her parents. "You are a member of this clan, just like the rest of us. you are worth every life that is sacrificed to make sure you have a proper upbringing." they mewed seriously,"I can take you to goldenstar and be with you while you talk if that would make you feel better."
Soaringkit gave a slight nod,” Very well. But Goldenstar once was a warrior. And don’t all warrior’s attack kits. All warriors I know do, unless they are asleep.” She meowed trying to believe that Goldenstar was different.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here