View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 05:01 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Halfheart grunted her eyes narrowed her claws unsheathed then sheathed themselves her anger rising again .She flicked her tail and looked at Nightshadow " I don't give a mouse tail about others orders . The only orders I follow are Goldenstars no one else's . " She meowed her tone was stern her eyes followed the other she cat and turned around watching Her make the box on the ground then she stood still and looked up at nightshadow .a line of fur down her back bristled so did her neck fur the other she cat was testing her last nerves . She took a deep breath and sighed " so? " she meowed and steped out of the box flicking her tail
Nightshadow shrugged. "You can walk away from this little piece of symbolism, but you're going to remember this later, one way or another." She glanced at Halfheart, thinking up ways to annoy her. She had seemed most annoyed when she was chatty, so Nightshadow decided to begin a new conversation with some small talk, "So, Dear. What do you do these days? Seems like you're the kind of cat to lay around in the warriors' den all day." Nightshadow narrowed her eyes right back at the other cat, a smile playing on her snout. She kept her eyes open, staring at Halfheart knowingly. Nightshadow rolled her eyes and said, "so how about it? Is your mossbed too comfy to get up from all day? It must be if you're in it all the time."