View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 05:17 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Nightshadow shrugged. "You can walk away from this little piece of symbolism, but you're going to remember this later, one way or another." She glanced at Halfheart, thinking up ways to annoy her. She had seemed most annoyed when she was chatty, so Nightshadow decided to begin a new conversation with some small talk, "So, Dear. What do you do these days? Seems like you're the kind of cat to lay around in the warriors' den all day." Nightshadow narrowed her eyes right back at the other cat, a smile playing on her snout. She kept her eyes open, staring at Halfheart knowingly. Nightshadow rolled her eyes and said, "so how about it? Is your mossbed too comfy to get up from all day? It must be if you're in it all the time."
She grumbled and her ears perked up she looked out of the corner of her eye at Nightshadow " sometimes I do. I hunt and take little strolls by myself . There's nothing much to do really " she meowed sounding annoyed her whiskers twitched now looking outside of the den actually hunting doesn't sound so bad right now as long as I can get away from this annoying she cat she made another attempt to head for the den exit she was speed walking this time " now if you'd please leave me be that will be much appreciated " she added she looked at the den entrance again and smiled almost there almost there!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )