View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 06:41 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Is it because of a physical injury, or something simple like a sprain of some sort?" they asked. it didnt seem like too much of a hassle, it was easier than the other things they were dealing with with other cats. "I knew I was a bit slow on patients recently, some of yall are just too busy to get healed now a days," they sighed, padding back towards the back of the den where the herbs were. there werent many noticeably, after the flood and then leaf bare, it left the medicine cat with limited supplies. but they would try their best, turning their head for halfgaze to list off her symptoms.
Halfgaze furrowed her brow as she thought, trying to remember if she’d somehow reinjured it. “Possibly,” she admitted, “I recently found time for a battle training session with Dandelionpaw. Maybe I re-injured it then and didn’t notice?” Halfgaze didn’t know if that was possible, but couldn’t think of another way she could’ve made the shoulder wound worse. The deputy nodded along with Daydream’s words, responding, “Yes... Leafbare brings a heavy workload on every cat. With so much to do, health tends to be pushed to the side... However foolish that may be.” Halfgaze waited as Daydream rummaged through herbs and turned their head to look at her. The tortoiseshell realized they were waiting for her to say something so Halfgaze began to describe what she was feeling, “It’s a sharp pain that fluctuates. It throbs and gets worse when I use my leg.”

Last edited by dionysus; February 14th, 2018 at 06:41 PM.