View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2024, 10:46 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default [/-Hoshi's Territory!-\] [OPEN]

Hoshi's Territory!

Home to the aggressive gal!

Hoshi's territory is a dense patch of forest, it spans around two tree lengths, and a few tree lengths from Pinewatch Patch. The crooked oaks looking horrid in Leaf-Bare. A large and sudden ravine in the ground leads snow to pile up on around the middle of the trees, and makes it easy to fall through and get trapped. At the bottom of the fall there's a tunnel, carved by a river that flowed a long time ago. Following the tunnel, you'll come across a split. One leads to the outside, the other to a cavern. The cavern is huge, with stalactites and stalagmites point grimly. A few dens are in the cavern, with the biggest one being Hoshi's den. Sometimes wild animals like foxes wander in from the opening, and the rocks can be a game over if you land on them wrong. Hoshi keeps it spotless, the territory and the cave. Any loner spotted will be confronted, if they are making the place dirty, they will most likely be attacked on the spot.

[OPEN!]

(*Me realizing dim-lit caverns exists*)

Currently a tiny bit sick, so replies might be a sliver delayed

Last edited by Myling; March 6th, 2024 at 03:26 PM.