View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 08:14 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Calia's Garden [Private]

Her words had the dark tom avoiding eye contact, looking down at the ground and shifting his weight nervously. He considered Calia to be an... good acquaintance. Well, maybe a friend. She had done a lot for him after all, the most Obsidian could do was offer some method of friendship in return. He shifted his weight once more, trying to make himself comfortable, before he looked back up at her. "You... are okay though, right? I mean... you... take care of yourself, don't you?" The tom wasn't quite sure how to put it. He had seen depressed cats in horrible states, but Calia was quite... pretty, he supposed was the word for it, for a depressed feline. And she was so sweet and kind, Obsidian didn't understand how she didn't have a good family of her own. She seemed like she would love kits.

And a mate - a good, nice, caring tom who would take care of her and keep her company, and talk to her for hours. Someone who was the exact opposite of him, in his own mind. He, on the other hand, was not the ideal mate for... well... pretty much anyone who knew him. It wasn't so much that he was a bad cat, or that he would be disloyal, but that he struggled with the idea of it. What if something went wrong? Obsidian couldn't handle losing someone he cared for so dearly. Her next words had him, once again, struggling to find something to say. "Yeah, I'm staying someplace near here. It's not far, maybe you would want to come visit sometime?" He found himself saying instead of the general 'yes' or, more likely, 'oh - I'm still finding a territory of my own.'

That wasn't a lie, he was still trying to find someplace to stay, but the area he had already basically claimed as his own (and was planning on staying in) was a good start. So he told her as much. Maybe it was her comment about being depressed that changed his mind, or something else, but Obsidian figured it wouldn't hurt if he saw a little more of the ginger feline. Besides - if things got too rough for him, he would find somewhere else to move. Jinx could have that territory (she could use someone like Calia in her life as well, he supposed, being a former Dusk Syndicate cat too) and he would be free once more.

@AbsurdJinx

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.