View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2017, 08:53 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: Calia's Garden [Private]

@Lonestar23

``Oh, I'm fine, Obsidian! Honest. I feel better with you around, actually,`` Calia meowed, finishing with a sheepish smile. She was always a very truthful feline and found it difficult to lie to others, especially those she considered friends. Then again, she liked to look at everyone as her friend. So, basically, that means she found it especially challenging to lie to anyone, the only exception is when her lying can prevent pain. ``I'd love to visit! You must have me over sometime.`` Her bright blue eyes were friendly and inviting, adoring when she looked at Obsidian.

``Are you... alone?`` Calia was very much aware that Obsidian preferred solitary, but what he wanted compared to what he needed were two completely different things. Calia knew what being alone meant, and she wouldn't wish that on anyone. She's heard stories of cats who lived alone, cats who went insane, cats who became severely depressed and wished to reunite with their deceased ancestors, all because they had nobody to talk to, no company whatsoever. She didn't want that to happen to Obsidian. She'd visit him everyday if she had to, just so he wouldn't become one of those cats from the stories.

She was actually quite the hopeless romantic - Calia. Every night, before falling asleep, she imagined herself with a loving, respectful mate and adorable, sweet kits prancing at their paws. It was her only dream, the only thing she truly, truly desired. Her mate would adore her, just as she would him - or them - and they would both be the best of friends. They'd do everything together, and when they started a family, they'd do that together too. They'd raise the most polite, kindest, gentlest, strong kits, offspring to be incredibly proud of. Calia wanted a family, but she'd wait all her life and longer for her wish to be granted.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; December 23rd, 2017 at 08:53 PM.