View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2017, 06:22 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: Calia's Garden [Private]

@Lonestar23

``That would be lovely,`` Calia commented on Obsidian's offer, bright blue eyes lighting up at the idea. They'd be neighbors now, and she looked forward to visiting him often. Not every day, of course, because she believed he'd need his space, but maybe once every few days. They could hunt together, eat their evening meal together, talk - maybe Obsidian would even spar with her? She was getting all worked up about the idea that she just about missed Obsidian's following statement. She perked up at his claim, suddenly interested in who this `Jinx` was. Based off what Obsidian told her, she was from the Dusk Syndicate - a cat he met during his time there, she figured, but what was her personality like? Would Calia like this Jinx? She liked to think she would - Calia got along with just about any cat, and even if she didn't get along with them she always looked for the good in them.

``When I visit, I must meet Jinx! I'd like to get to know her,`` Calia paused briefly before adding in a softer tone, ``I'm sure she's a pleasant cat.`` The ginger feline rarely said anything bad about anyone, though some Dusk Syndicate cats were exceptions. She only saw the good traits, the ones that she thought truly mattered. She was even capable of twisting a negative or neutral trait and making it good - in her mind, of course. Other cats weren't so willing to agree with her. Calia's logic was that if Obsidian let Jinx stay with him then she must be decent - for a Dusk Syndicate cat, that is.

[ Oh idea!! what if Obsidian brought Calia to his home & when she's being introduced to Jinx, Augustus bursts from the forest all dramatic-like. then all 4 of them will be there ]

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; December 28th, 2017 at 06:22 PM.