View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2017, 09:36 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Calia's Garden [Private]

Watching the ginger feline's eyes light up, a slight smile broke across the former Dusk Syndicate cat's maw. He liked seeing Calia smile. She really was a ray of sunshine, which must have been why he thought of that nickname so quickly - she did seem like one. "Oh, she's alright, I suppose. She gives me my space, I give her hers. She'll be moving on soon I expect. But I'm sure you can meet her before she does," The tom mewed with a shrug. Calia was about the only cat who he actually thought of as truly good to be around, good for him. She was very good for him. Everyone else was okay, but it was nice to be able to smile a little more and feel happier. Except Obsidian knew that he would have to cut off before things started getting too good for him, before the universe decided that he was having too good of a time and destroyed things for him. He tended to look on the darker side of things when he felt he was actually happy, wondering when this was going to end. "I should get going soon." The tom took another bite of his prey, then half-rose, wondering if now was a good time to leave or if he should go ahead and just invite Calia to return with him. The tom was tempted, of course, but he didn't want to leave at the same time. Go back to having an understanding with Jinx, other then the one short - almost non-existent meeting conversation that they had had, it had just been "hello's" and things along that line from then on. No actual conversations. Calia remained the only cat in the last few moons that he had had a real conversation with. It'd been less then a moon since the Dusk Syndicate broke apart, but Obsidian hadn't had too many conversations even when he had been back there. It just hadn't been safe for him. There was safety in routine, but that place could take the optimism from anyone. Obsidian didn't understand how he had met optimistic felines there - it just didn't make sense to him.

@AbsurdJinx

(yesss that sounds amazing! lol Obsidian will be so protective of Calia and really mad at Augustus and confused as to how Jinx knows Augustus)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.