View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2018, 06:49 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: Calia's Garden [Private]

@Lonestar23
[ we should do it cx ]

``Aw, do you have to get going so soon?`` Calia whined, looking up at Obsidian. She wasn't ready to let go of Obsidian yet, especially seeing that she didn't know where he was staying, because if she was being honest could she really expect Obsidian to return to her? The dark-pelted tomcat was a mystery, even to Calia who had plenty of experience with cats of all kinds, cats of all personalities and various histories. She was aware something had happened to him - something bad, obviously, based off his reserved nature. Someone had hurt him, broken his trust, and that's why Obsidian was the way he was - at least, that's what Calia assumed. Suddenly, an idea hit her and she shot to her paws faster than the speed of light. ``Oh, I know!`` she exclaimed, an anxious gleam in her blue eyes. Her ginger fur had bushed up in all the excitement but was returning to its original place. ``Show me where you live now! Then I could meet this lovely Jinx as well as see your territory, just like you said I could.`` Calia was a very genuine feline who very rarely lied. She was truly looking forward to seeing the territory Obsidian claimed, and she was even more interested in discovering who this Jinx was.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 9th, 2018 at 06:49 PM.