Old January 13th, 2018, 12:53 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Calia's Garden [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Lonestar23
[ we should do it cx ]

``Aw, do you have to get going so soon?`` Calia whined, looking up at Obsidian. She wasn't ready to let go of Obsidian yet, especially seeing that she didn't know where he was staying, because if she was being honest could she really expect Obsidian to return to her? The dark-pelted tomcat was a mystery, even to Calia who had plenty of experience with cats of all kinds, cats of all personalities and various histories. She was aware something had happened to him - something bad, obviously, based off his reserved nature. Someone had hurt him, broken his trust, and that's why Obsidian was the way he was - at least, that's what Calia assumed. Suddenly, an idea hit her and she shot to her paws faster than the speed of light. ``Oh, I know!`` she exclaimed, an anxious gleam in her blue eyes. Her ginger fur had bushed up in all the excitement but was returning to its original place. ``Show me where you live now! Then I could meet this lovely Jinx as well as see your territory, just like you said I could.`` Calia was a very genuine feline who very rarely lied. She was truly looking forward to seeing the territory Obsidian claimed, and she was even more interested in discovering who this Jinx was.
The dark tom shifted his weight, trying to think of some reason why Calia shouldn't be able to come back with him. Obsidian was normally pretty good at coming up with a convincing excuse - or lie - but this time, he didn't think any of them were good enough. "Okay..." The tom mewed uncertainly, getting to his own paws so that he was almost level with Calia again. He hated feeling like he had to do this, like he was almost beholden to Calia, but it was hard not to. She had taken care of him before, and Obsidian certainly didn't want that on his mind, that she had done it without anything in return. Being in the Dusk Syndicate had turned his mind to the fact that nothing was free... nothing. Calia had given him shelter before, she wanted his companionship in return - right? Yes. Right. It's not free. "She's on the rough side. Just so you know ahead of time." So maybe don't come off as so... perfect. Cats like himself, and Jinx, had seen things that were different. They were rough around the edges, they were less willing to trust, and they were way less "perfect" then Calia seemed to be. The ginger feline was sweet, she was quite motherly, and she was so selfless it made Obsidian frustrated. How could anyone want to spend so much time taking care of other cats, want to be around them so much? How could anyone have that much faith in the goodness of other cats that they would invite them into their home, and take care of them? Obsidian might never get it, but even if that were true... he admired Calia for being that type of a cat. She had shown him kindness before that it would take moons to forget, if ever.

(alright! do you want to ask Sus about it?)
@AbsurdJinx

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.