View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 01:15 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: Calia's Garden [Private]

@Lonestar23
[ sussy said she's up for it ]

Calia squealed in excitement the second Obsidian reluctantly agreed. She jumped up and rushed past the dark-pelted tomcat, forgetting about the half-eaten fresh-kill. It wasn't the first time she'd left prey out, partly eaten, and it most certainly would not be the last. The only downside was that it could draw predators, but not many preferred to near a twoleg den and those who did approach didn't stick around. ``I'll try to tone it down a little,`` Calia promised. She would hold back on squealing and just being loud in general, and she would not forcefully push anything on the suspecting Jinx. But until they got to Obsidian's territory, she didn't have to tone it down. ``Let's go!`` the ginger tabby feline cheered, marching in the direction in which she'd found Obsidian. She hadn't conversed with a cat since Obsidian left and was very eager to be gifted with the chance to socialize again.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 14th, 2018 at 01:15 PM.