View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2024, 01:55 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Though Wisppaw didn't verbalize it, Wolfhive took the nod as confirmation they caught a scent. He hoped he'd directed them right enough -- hunting was never his strong suit, and unfortunately his plans on having another warrior handle this didn't pan out. "Stay in form and try to catch the mouse. If you pounce on it and kill it, the kill will be cleaner." He included this for the possibility of Wisppaw missing and scaring the mouse off. Some cats might try to pursue the fleeing mouse, which could be messy.

[ @CallMeCrimson ]

|-| WispPaw |-| <Century Gothic> |-|
|-| A short haired tom with color point, grey markings - 7 moons - tom, he/him - gay - Purrks:N/A|-|

-------------------------

He nodded, and sniffed the air again, trying to find where the small creature may be. he followed the scent quietly, he was fairly stealthy, he saw the mouse, and watched it a second, before attemting to pounce on it. it scurried away quicker than he could get it; he got up and shook his fur, the mouse would be long gone by now.it would be no use to try and chase it down.