View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2017, 01:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
Blue eyes blinking, pink nose twitching, white ears flicking, Featherpaw glanced around the clearing quickly, slightly disoriented by the kits that ran about the clearing. They chased one another, jumping into the slowly melting piles of snow that no longer held their pure white colour. Instead, they were grey and brown from the earth that had been kicked up and stepped on by the cats that resided in WindClan. The older apprentice had found a spot in the clearing that was free of the slush, not being very fond of the freezing precipitation. Featherpaw tilted her head back to catch any scents that resided in the chilly leaf-bare air, only to catch hold of nothing but the familiar scent of the WindClan camp. The white she-cat sighed, her tail swishing back and forth upon the dying grasses as she waited for anything interesting to occur. The feline had gained a slightly newer feature as she aged to become closer to the number of moons young warriors were, and that was a blue-grey pattern appearing on her face, paws, and tail. Nothing like the silver colour that the oldest elders gained, of course; Featherpaw was only 10 moons, anyway.

@Lonestar23
There was a distinct lack of enthusiasm as a grey tom with black stripes entered the clearing. His head hung a little, and his paws were heavy, but his eyes remained alert. They were hiding the pain behind them as he remained alone, sitting in another part of the clearing where he would be by himself. It had been a long time since Aspenpaw had made a new friend. Ever since Moonpaw had died, and Tawnypaw had disappeared, he had had a hard time with going on with basic life. And he'd really thought Moonpaw was going to be okay... he'd thought Surgestorm had saved her. The pretty black and white she cat was now gone forever, at least as far as he knew. Spotting a white feline in another part of the clearing, Aspenpaw got to his paws and padded over in her direction, in an attempt to be friendly. "Hello," He greeted her, slightly lowering his head as he did so, and cautiously settling down nearby. He remembered this she cat - she had become an apprentice around a moon or so after him, he thought. He remembered she hadn't really made friends with many other apprentices, if any at all. "It's... Featherpaw, right?" He also knew that she had hung out with Surgestorm a lot, which was partly the reason why he remembered her name. She had been talked about some around the camp, which had led to Aspenpaw knowing more about her. Not that he would talk as though he did, he didn't want to come off as a stalker. Right now, all Aspenpaw wanted was a comfortable, nice conversation. Maybe it would be like his last one with Moonpaw, and maybe it wouldn't - either way would be fine.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.