Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2017, 05:20 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Tawnypaw nodded, still trembling. She'd unleashed some of her anger on a cat she'd never thought she was angry at, but now realized that in part, she was. Shifting, she looked down so that Ratpaw wouldn't see her tears in her eyes. She wasn't going to go and cry again, that she was certain of. “Yeah.” she said, deciding that maybe she'd tell him when there was less chance of anyone eavesdropping on their conversation. Tawnypaw wrapped her tail over her paws, staring resolutely downwards. “Maybe I'll tell you when we're alone.” she added quietly. She decided that she was going yo tell her siblings, too.

(Yeah, that's true. Alright ^^ )
Ratpaw folded his ears to the side in worry. He was deeply worried about his friend, he wondered what was going on that caused Tawnypaw so upset. "Alright... Don't claw my eyes out for this." He said in a joking tone. He nuzzled the side of his friends cheek carefully. All he wanted to do was comfort his friend, Tawnypa was the only cat who he could really talk to. "Well, just let me know when you're ready to talk."

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!