Thread: Cattail Pond
View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2020, 02:11 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Cattail Pond

[ @Dipper ]

As Fawnsqueak approached, he felt a wide, giddy grin pull at his lips. The other tom looked gorgeous in the moonlight, he almost couldn't believe it. Swanfeather swallowed down a slight tingle of nervousness and opened his mouth to speak. "Howdy, glad ya made it," he greeted, his heart pounding, "Thank ya. I thought ya'd like somethin' to lay on while yer here. It's pretty soft, I hope ya like it. Heard 'bout it from some housecats in the town, 'parrently it's called a 'blanket'." Fawnsqueak's last compliment made his eyes brighten, pelt heating up slightly. A quiet "yer nice too" came from the tom before he remembered the flower crown, tail twitching.

Swanfeather gently picked it up, walking closer to Fawnsqueak and placing it atop his head. Ensuring it was in place, he stepped back and sat down, admiring his work. "Made that fer ya. Hope I picked the right kinda flowers, ya look beautiful wit' it." Even in the dim light of the moon, he could see how stunning the blue looked against Fawnsqueak's fur. Just looking at the tom made him flustered, goodness!

Not wanting to have an awkward silence, he continued. "I can teach ya how to make one, if ya want. We cam make em while I teach ya lesson one of How Not To Be Awkward." Swanfeather giggled at his own joke, tail twitching with laughter. "We'd hafta gather some flowers before we start, if ya wanna do that. If not, we can get ourselves situated 'n' start right 'way. It's all up to ya, Fawn-Fawn." His head tilted to the side, a curious smile on his lips as he awaited Fawnsqueak's answer.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥