View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:02 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: > the shaded heart < private >

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
weaselshade sighed, her ears slowly lowering as she trotted along the streets. memories, good and bad, flooded her mind. "where did it all go?" everything had changed, even if it was the tiniest of differences. she had grown, matured. and her old friends had, too. the molly huffed to herself, shaking her head, agitated. stop thinking of that stupid depressive stuff. just find a cat to lure in and go. as she looked around, trying to spot an unsuspecting molly, the thought of death reached her mind. weaselshade's expression lowered hatefully, her tail lashing. she's gone. you're gone. stop thinking of her every single time you try to find a new victim!

(victim meaning she wants to break their heart)
Alright!)

Death soon walks out of the corner, she almost immediately sees Weaselshade, her heart skipped a beat as she almost immediately walks up to her but of course she stops in front of her but a bit far. “ Weasel you’re back.... um.. how have you been? ... are you well are you hungry?” She asks with a soft kind voice very rare and once was a common voice between them but even more forced. She looks away “ .... Weaselshade please... I just want to talk... just.. I’m sorry for what I did. I regret everything I did I Hurt you and I can’t forgive myself for
That... I’m sorry... please.. I’m so sorry..”