View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2017, 01:43 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post

Singe hid his emotions, and he was growing to dislike this abrupt tom. He seemed to the Savannah, snotty and more like a know-it-all. He was impressed either. Lucious seemed to be as if he was talking down to Singe, not showing any sign of respect for him. Singe didn't care if he didn't like him because of his previous leadership, but at least some form of respect should exist for a trainer. Even Singe had to admit that. No matter how resentful he was in showing it, Halite and Boreas, along with a select few other fighters, held his respect. Bucknight, Ratnight, and Blazingnight had had his respect. They seemed like notable leaders and noble cats. Lucious wasn't showing anything, no respect, and Singe wasn't a fan of it. Especially after he turned down his former apprentice. To him, Ebonypaw had been a very promising cat, so maybe this young cat liked to stereotype the Clans, but what did that make Singe to him? A coward? An insulate cat who think he knew more than he actually did? Singe frowned. He would have to fix this, but for now, he had to show who was the boss. "Do not speak to me like that. It will not be tolerated. Understood? If you have thoughts like this, keep them to yourself, as I do not want to hear them." he spat harshly. Disrespect and a lack of loyalty was above all, Singe's least favorite things. "Show me a combo move, using your front paws." He said, his voice tense as he lowered himself into a fighting stance. "And keep your claws sheathed for now."
Lucious let out a smirk towards Singe, ''It's all you needed to say.'' He voiced. The tom felt that he had the upper paw, and he enjoyed the feeling of messing around with his trainer. The way he would get under his fur, annoy him; it was all good. Lucious let out a bored sigh before he nodded. The best way to get this training over with was to act like he cared, and to do whatever was expected of them. It was an amusing thought to him, of how Singe played nicely when first meeting him... and now look where they were? Lucious brought it upon himself to cool his aggressive side down. He did not need to have any bad blood with his trainer. After all, the two were only here for one thing: train. Once this session was over, they would probably avoid one another until the next training session. Lucious stared on bored, thinking about his next plans. Perhaps, sleeping under a tree sounded fun at the moment. Since he hardly talked, he didn't have many friends. Whenever he did talk, it was in a passive aggressive manner. As he rose to his paws once more, he nodded towards Singe, thinking about a combo move he could use. ''Keep my claws sheathed, huh?'' He piped, chuckling. ''No promises.'' The tom says, circling around his trainer, flexing his claws in and out as he moved about. It was all fun and games, something to put fear into. Singe did not seem like the type to be afraid easily, and Lucious did not expect the tom to be afraid of him. He was only ten moons old, and, though he hated to admit, he carried less experience than the older fighter. All Lucious wanted to do was be intimidating. Like Onyx or Hannibal...but Singe? How was he going to teach him how to be intimidated? Feared? Respected? Lucious was simply an apprentice, someone who had to give respect. He was not expected to receive respect, being young and all, and sometimes it was hard for him to even respect others. Like, for example, his trainer, Singe.

Combo move, that's what he needed to focus on. As he made his way back in front of Singe, the tom immediately made sure his claws were retracted before he lunged himself at his trainer, swiping at him with both his paws.