View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2017, 10:46 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post

[ Coo coo ]

Ajax trotted intot he training area. His head held high as he made an entrance not expecting cats to be let his head drop for a moment. He knew his boundaries and being a fool around respected felines was certainly one of them. Lately he struggled to keep up with life, due to the patrol incident which he wished dearly he could have taken Amya with him to show her how to be merciless. Which did rub off on the others because he had killed tansypaw he still wished the she cat had been around to witness it. She was much like him in many ways, allways making an effort to best the next cat they met. It gave him joy to see her try.
Amya trotted in behind Ajax, right on his tail. She wiggled her little black, fluffy stump of a tail in excitement. Here she was again, ready and eager to train. Maybe some more fighting moves, a chance to prove how good she could be. Besides, she would be fighting all her life, as it was going to be her role for the Syndicate, right? She had to be prepared, and was she more ready than ever. Despite her ecstatic and excited behavior, she knew the limits, when it was time to get serious, but she wouldn't let that stop her from having a good time."Hiya Ajax!" She chirped happily. "What do you have planned for today?" She asked, tilting her head to the side slightly, letting her long fur fluff out. Her soft yellow-green eyes sparkling with her readiness to train.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~