View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2020, 02:39 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: Dream-Training [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkstripe View Post
Pikefang listened carefully, her haggard features softened in sympathy, “It does not matter where you come from. A loyal warrior is a loyal warrior despite the blood that flows in their veins,” She asserted, “Your clanmates will learn to respect them. You will become so strong that they will have no choice.” She decided, rising and slowly circling the apprentice, long feathered tail stirring the brittle dead leaves as she walked, “This place is a spirit world, similar to StarClan but only accessible to the most powerful cats in the forest. It speaks great volumes of your potential, that you have found your way here.”
"I don't need-" he paused as he became interested in what she said. "Yeah! I'm gonna be the best and everybody's gonna be afraid of me!" he declared proudly. "I'll be leader, and then everyone will have to do what I say." The thought of being in a position of power was all that was keeping Ebonypaw in RiverClan. An ambitious, almost what a kit might call evil, smile formed on his face. He would be in charge. He would be allowed to do whatever he wanted. And soon, he would rule all the Clans. Those Shadowfreaks would pay for everything they'd done.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit