View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2021, 11:25 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: StarClan Territory

// @spade | @A Weirdo — [Sorry 'bout the breaking of post order; just thought that it might make more sense for Raven to respond first due to her... somewhat hostile reaction.]

At the sound of another feline approaching, Ravenpaw discreetly unsheathed her claws. It was entirely instinct. She wasn't trying to get kicked out of the stars or anything. The stranger's purr struck her the wrong way, as did the phrase "only an apprentice." If she had any less self-control, a bitter smile would've crept onto her maw.

Ha! That's why she hated clancats. Such oblivious pebblebrains. Ravenpaw stood taller than the average warrior; she wasn't short at all. The idiot smelled of dried grass and wind. What was she doing in riverdweller territory? Dead or not, certain places in the stargrounds were restricted to most cats. For example, only shadowdwellers kept near the pine woods. This secluded river was for those who admitted to the call of the sea, and for them only.

"You are not welcome here," Ravenpaw warned lightly. The newcomer spoke too much. She ruined the peace. And frankly, Ravenpaw didn't give out her name to strangers, let alone the reason behind her death. They were private pieces of information; she'd only mention it to those who'd earned her respect—this blabbermouth had not proven worthy.

"You shouldn't know my rank. You should definitely not know my name. For how long have you been eavesdropping?" Because that's exactly what it was. She and Cricketpaw had been speaking far, far away from camp. There was no reason for this cat to suddenly bust into their conversation.
Have a wonderful day!