View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2017, 09:39 PM
Woo, charsite is up n.n

My Mood: Cold

Default Re: Rosebelly's Lament

Name: Brindlefur

Role: Friend

Appearance: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...pictureid=4054

Personality: Loyal to her friends and the clan, kind and sympathetic, exceptionally brave but doesn't go looking for a fight. Very loyal to the Warrior Code. Selfless, generous, dislikes getting dirty.

Roleplaying Example: Brindlefur slowly pads through the undergrowth, her fur blending easily with the filtered sunlight passing through the canopy above. Her ears were perked and her mouth was parted to taste the air as she moved, searching out prey and intruders alike. It wasn't too often she set out on her own, but with the conditions as they were, hunting was a desperate necessity, and the she-cat was working her paws off to try to help ensure every cat in the clan had at least a small meal in their belly every day. The scent of mouse catches her attention and she freezes, her ears slowly swiveling to pinpoint the location of her prey before she sinks into the hunter's crouch, carefully placing each paw down to draw herself forward, pawstep by pawstep until she was in range. The mouse froze, its tiny nose wiggling, and it started to flee; but it was too late. Brindlefur pounced, sinking her claws into the mouse and delivering a sharp nip to the back of its neck to kill it, purring in delight before giving her thanks to StarClan for the piece of prey to help feed her clan.

Plot Ideas: Not ATM?

Other: nope!

Questions: none :3

My internet seems to dislike the site ATM and am having to use my phone as a mobile hotspot, may be slow or offline from time to time.