My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: [FUZZ] Kit Finder

Name
Maplekit - Maplepaw - Maple--

Kit #
Kit 1

Appearance
Ref
Maple is a bit on the smaller side. She has long fur and dim eyes that can stare right through a cat. Her muzzle is quite short, going well with her large tufted ears. She's a dark brown tabby cat with around grade 4 white spots on her chest and paws. Her eyes are a dim greenish yellow colour and her nose is a deep pink. She's rather skinny but most are unable to tell because of her fur.

Future personality
Maple will be rather rebellious, in a way. She will want to go against everything anyone else tells her to do and argue with them when they scold her. She will become a flirt, flirting with any cat even though she will only have feelings for toms. She itches to be running around, to be free, she hates being in the dens and the camp. She dislikes being too close to other cats physically but can form pretty strong bonds with some cats. She is quite the attention-seeker, which is why she goes against all authority, even bad attention is attention. When she receives her warrior name she will spend her time with multiple toms, not knowing what a proper relationship should be and might make some bad decisions.
I plan to have a point in her life where she realizes how bad the life she is living is and decide to try and live like her mother had.

Why you wish to be picked as a kit
I don't have a cat in the fuzz family yet, though I do have an apprentice being trained by Peach. I feel like having a cat in the family could make for some interesting plots!

Are they likely to be LGBT?
No, but she will sometimes make herself out as if she likes she-cats to get attention.

How will their relationship w/ Cedar be?
Maple will love her mother but will stop showing it when she gets older. She'll start to disagree with her and argue. As an apprentice and on she will do outrages things to get Cedar's full attention no matter the reaction, even if she acts like she doesn't need attention from her.
She will eventually hit a point in her life when she goes to Cedar for help and to apologize for all her mistakes and they will hopefully have a much closer relationship.

Will their father being absent affect them (positively or negatively) and why?
It will be pretty negative, without her father she won't properly learn what a good relationship between a tom and she-cat is. She'll feel like she isn't getting the amount of attention she deserves and, later on, try to get that attention from many toms.

@Duststorm

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; January 17th, 2018 at 01:32 AM.