View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 12:45 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: [FUZZ] Kit Finder

Name|| Geckokit| Geckopaw| Geckofang, Geckostripe, Geckotuft, Geckosong, or something else. (Named after this.)

Kit #|| three

Appearance|| Reference.
Gecko is a handsome silver, gray main coon tabby with brilliant yellow eyes. He gets his grayish fur from his father and a lot of his personality.

Future personality||
Hardworking| Opinionated| Clingy| Protective| Loving| Controlling| Loyal| Judgmental.

Why you wish to be picked as a kit|| Well, I'm not in a good family tree of cat and I'd love to be able too. I've never RPed with any of the Fuzz family and I thought it'd be cool.

Are they likely to be LGBT?||
No, Geckokit will believe that anyone like that is just trying to be better then everyone else.

How will their relationship w/ Cedar be?||
He will love her, be very close go her because he didn't have his father.

Will their father being absent affect them (positively or negatively) and why?||
It will make him very close to Cedartuft and make him a bit clingy. Since Barkfang won't be there he will only know his mother making him very close.

@Duststorm

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; January 17th, 2018 at 12:46 AM.