Old April 9th, 2024, 08:42 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Haven Springs

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.

(patrols are due today so quickly gather some stuff and meet back at patrols please! I can turn us in :3)

Frostmelt trotted around looking for poppy seeds and marigold. Red flowers.... He looked around. His paws felt the dirt. Did they have a smell? No, he figured as he looked around. Bright red leaves.... and gold ones....

{rolling dice for poppy seeds: 20)
{rolling dice for marigold: 12)

He found both of them to his surprise! He bit the top off of both, careful not to drop the seeds on the poppy flowers, or to bite into them. He put them into his paws carefully.

{3 poppy flowers, 4 marigold}

@Leopard.
@lys.luvbot

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop