View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2017, 01:33 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Needle was up in a tree gripping to the branches as the bitter wind tried to tear him off. He saw Death down below calling after him. "Go back inside the den I'll be right back!" he yelled over the howling wind and snow. He rummaged around in the tree for a few freezing minutes before leaping across from branch to branch as the pines flailed around him. He then flew through the air landing in a well-practiced crouch with a wad of something in his mouth. "Come on, get your tail back inside you'll catch a cold, mouse brain!" he mumbled through the thing in his mouth. He shoved the confused tom back into the den and he flopped down with a sigh of relief to be out of the wind. Gently placing down what he had in his mouth it was revealed to be, sticks and some cobwebs; albeit torn up from the wind, were still useable."I apologize for running out like that, but I needed to get these before they all blew away. If were going to get your paw fixed we need to brace it. Come on, take off the cobwebs and show me your paw." He said.
He did and it was all swollen. He winced and saw part of his bone. Blood oozed out of it. "Thank you. You havebeen a good friend, and mate." he said (gtg to bed!)

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; March 13th, 2017 at 01:33 AM.