View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2018, 09:28 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
@Charmer
Streampaw was up in a tree, trying to catch a squirrel when she felt her paws slip off the tree branch she was in. The young apprentice fell out of the tree, landing on her left leg. She let out a yowl of pain as she hit the ground with a loud 'Thud'. Streampaw laid on the ground as her eyes began to close slowly as she went into a coma. 'I must keep my eyes's open! I can't fall asleep! I need to get back to the camp.
(He gets names wrong all the time. Heads up).

Shinefang was making his way through the territory, feeling better than he had in moons! The glittery fox-heart in the sky who had told him about Willow bark was a genius. His joint hadn't felt this good since he was a young warrior and the stiffness in his joints vanished minutes after he ate his first strip of the day. He was in such a pleasant mood that while he was gathering cobwebs from a bush, he was humming a tune. "I'll give a mossball if you give a mouse. He'll give a mouse she gives a shrew. She'll give a shrew if I change her moss. Hmmm Hmm Dumdiddy doo." When suddenly, a shriek somewhere nearby startled him badly enough that he ripped his paw away, ripping the cobweds as her did so. "Foxdung!" he cursed, turning with flattened ears and a scowl. The old tom trounced in the direction of the sound, ready to give the kitwit who thought yowling like that over a thorn in their paw was worth the ruined webs a piece of his mind. But as he burst through the bushes, he saw a shecat apprentice lying on the ground, barely keeping her eyes open. He ran to her side at one. "Seapaw? Stay with me. Can you hear me?"