Thread: Thornclan
View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 07:16 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: Thornclan

@littledragon0625 @Equinox @Shadow @Echofall @Mystic @Twilight01 I’m starting it now))

Squirrelstar sat on a rock at the edge of the clearing. The rock was used for clan meetings but this time she wasn’t summoning then she was just watching them go about their duties. She hasn’t been leader for very long so this leader thing was new to her but she will do the best that she can. She watched as Tinykit pounce on a leaf and purred with amusement.

Birchclaw came in at the head of the hunting patrol. His Jaws were full of fresh kill. Prey had been plentiful that day. He dropped his load on the pile and turned to watch his young kit. She was the only kit of his to survive the sickness moons ago that also took him mate so he was overprotective of his young.

Flowerpaw stood next to Tinykit “no no you got your crouch all wrong. This is how it’s supposed to look” she said positioning herself into the hunters crouch. She stalked forward stealthily then pounced on the leaf “you try again” she moved away from the leaf.

Tinykit went down into the crouch imitating Flowerpaw. She stalked forward with her tail in the air twitching. She pounced on the leaf with a triumphant meow.

(All are open to rp with)
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Last edited by Tazzy; January 15th, 2018 at 07:23 PM.