View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 04:02 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Embershade purred half-heartedly. Cardinalkit wouldnt know what she was in for when her first battle starts, he knew. He was sad that she would have tolerance the hard way, but he knew that if he tried to explain to her the risks of fighting she either wouldn't understand or wouldn't take him seriously.

Embershade glanced back at his daughter. Her eyes were closed and a big smile was on her face. Her orange fur looked golden in the sunlight and her white fur shimmered like the fish in the river.

After admiring his adoptive daughter he nodded briskly,"Yes I mean fighting your battles," then he murmured,"You have no idea of the risks... You could get badly hurt,or even die..." As he murmured this under his breath, he averted his gaze, not wanting her to see the pain that flashed in his eyes for a second at the thought of losing her.

When he was sure it was gone he looked back at Cardinalkit, smiling. He tried to make the smiled look as whole-hearted as possible, but he wasn't sure how believable it was. All he could do was hope.

She opened her eyes once she heard her dad speak she flicked her right ear and raised an eyebrow I still don't think it's that hard but still I should atleast take his word on it she was wanting to say that it still doesn't sound hard to her dad but she didn't " ok dad but If it would make you feel any better I will be careful if a battle comes . They'll have to watch out for me though they won't know what hit them! I would attack left and right repeatedly maybe do some more advanced moves like I see the apprentices and warriors do " she meowed then she realized she was getting carried away and flicked her tail you furr ball! You got to carried away

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 20th, 2018 at 04:04 PM.