View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 08:46 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lion Guard Redux [Private]

(So, quick suggestion-)
(What if we roleplayed a universe where Lucifer didn't exist, somewhere in the future?)

Atazi nodded at Kion's answer and walked past him- making sure not to bump into anybody. "Alright. I'll just explore the Pridelands then." She answered with the same soft tone she had used to talk to Kion in that moment before her face hardened back to it's usual, angry expression. She jumped off of the rock, briefly meeting Bunga's gaze. In that moment, she expressed that she would explain to him if he wanted to follow her, before she dipped beneath the rock and headed through the grasses at a relatively slow pace, trying to calm herself down.

Sari's eyes sparked with brief fear, recognizing the look on Sade's face. She backed up and ran to a place hidden from the area, ducking into the bushes and hiding as best she could. Even though she was a cub, naive as she may be, Sari still had the primal instinct to hide when danger was near. Her gaze focused on Sade through the leaves, eyes wide and trembling faintly. What do I do if something bad happens? She thought, tucking her tail close to her and biting down on it gently to keep herself focused. I... should run to the big rock. There are lions there, they'll help- right? She bit down on her tail again, focusing on her adoptive sister.