View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2018, 10:57 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

That was when Rose just decided to shut his mouth. He didn't want to talk about why he was out here anymore, and he wasn't able to find ways to dig himself out of the hole he was in, so he ended up just standing there,
leaning awkwardly from one paw to the other. As Slug began to describe who 'they' was, Rose had to force his fur to remain flat. Why was Slug amused about this? It made no sense to him. He was confused, sitting there silently,
trying to calm down. He watched the moon quietly, trying to avert his mind from everything else, barely picking up what Slug said, though he flicked his ears, which helped him snap to attention. "Then what have you seen?" he asked in a small voice, tilting his head slightly.

@.:Blue Wishes:.

He was gentle in raising his tail and settling it down on the younger apprentices shoulders trying his best to reassure the young tom. His feathery fur gently settled into his shoulders and he looked down at rosepaw.
‘ ‘ things one could only imagine in their nightmares young one, things one could never understand fully ’ ‘ he whispered harshly before turning back to glance through the shadows of the tree line. He shuffled and the amused look faded off his maw like a mirage would when you drew to close to it.
‘ ‘ I highly doubt you’d have heard of it before, but I see things that nobody else can see. Ultimately they are there but you can’t see them,,, those who can not precieve horrors of the mind are blessed in the highest regard’ ‘ he breathed out unsteadily breaking his uneasy gaze from the forest line of thunderclan. He turned to look at rosepaw than back at the forest line. If he was able to spend enough time out here that the light ended coming on the horizon and the night faded like a dream he could return peacefully. ‘ ‘ tell me. Why are you out here alone? ‘ ‘

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; April 21st, 2018 at 01:17 PM.