View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 10:06 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Beespirit was amazed that Shinefang felt comfortable speaking to Logpaw He’s a medicine cat, that’s his job. Just silently pity him.

Logpaw glanced up at Shinefang wondering why he jabbed him in the side,” ‘Ello Shinefang. I’m Logpaw.” He smiled purring wonding if Shinefang would be his first cat friend. He blinked,” That’s my stick friend, Stickpaw.” He replied, expecting Shinefang to do what everyone else did either tell him it’s just a stick or back away slowly, then run, or do what Beespirit did which was screech at him for it and snap the stick in half. He awaited Shinefang’s reaction It’s not my fault not cats want to be my friend.
Shinefang spared a glance at the stick, his tail giving a twitch as he looked it over. It looked like a regular old stick to him. "Hmm," was all the acknowledgement he gave that he's heard Logpaw introduce the thing as his friend. "How you you like being an apprentice?" the old tom asked him, just wanting to keep the cat talking long enough to see if he could figure out his behavior. He could practically feel Beespirit's eyes on his back, the mentor's frustration coming off him in waves.