View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 05:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
[Sorry this took forever!! ;v; ]

The slim feline noticed the momentairy facial expression that flashed across the molly's face, the expression of surprise, it annoyed him, though he didn't know why. He made his way further into the den, finding it very hard to walk with the wounded shoulder, but he did so anyways, after all, it was his uncle who taught him to toughen up, and he promised his uncle that he would do just that, be the tuffest tom in Thunderclan, just for him. He still planned on holding true to his words, after all, Wheatfur was still here, just not here, it left him with a sense of comfort to know that his uncle was always watching over him, always protecting him, guiding him, but it annoyed him whenever he thought about the new medicine cat, Caliapaw, he knew uncle Wheat was watching and guiding her as well, in a way, he was jelous, he knew that his uncle was watching over her more that Stonekit, and it made him even more angry, yet, sad at the same time. The kit sat himself down and looked at the molly, his icy hues seemed to be even colder than their usual cold demeanor. There were a few days where he walked in, wanting to speak with his uncle, forgetting that he was now in Starclan, and he'd see her, either messing around with his herbs, or sleeping in his bed, he could feel his blood bubbling, it displeased him, it angered him, he wanted his uncle back, the only one in his family who actually loved him, she was nothing to him, she held no value in Stonekits eyes.

The kit sat down and wrapped his light grey tail around his equally grey, dusted, paws, turning his face away as the pale cream molly came to but some sort of squishy stuff on his shoulder. She was right, it did sting, but he wouldn't show it, all he let escape was a wince, which only lasted a second, but it was quickly replaced with a casual look. Once she finished placing the cobweb on his shoulder the tom turned to look at her, anger flared in his hues, for a kit, the only anger that would be portrayed would be if their sister managed to hurt them in a play fight, but his anger, this anger was so much more, it was as if you were looking into the eyes of the cat who just lost his brother in a fight, and you were the one who killed the said brother. "Why wasn't it you? Why did it have to be Uncle Wheatfur?" he spat, his fur bristling as he stood up, his pink little nose inches away from the medicine cat's face. "He was the only one who loved me, the only one who didn't pick on me, the only one who would care if I died. Why are you here instead of him?" he asked, his voice quivering with anger, and a hint of sadness. He felt a wave of unexplainable, raw, emotions pass over him, his mouth opened and closed as he tried to find the words, but he was unable, with every word he tried to throw up, they only choked him, clung to the sides of his throat as he glared at Caliapaw, and in those blazing, frosty blue hues, tears pricked the sides, his eyes clouded over with pure, raw, emotions, ones kits shouldn't feel so early in their clan lives.
For a moment, Caliapaw was taken off guard. She knew there were cats who would dislike her, especially for having taken Wheatfur's place... he just hadn't warned her how hateful they might actually sound. The amount of anger in Stonekit's voice was incredible, terrifying for that of a young cat. "First of all, you need to calm down. You're going to end up hurting yourself more." Caliapaw did her best to sound calm, wondering if there was a way for her to play something more soothing then the tom's raw, angry words inside her head. The problem was, she was already blaming herself for this. She had already asked that question multiple times. And if she knew the answer, perhaps she would be happier. If only... if only she had gone that night. But she hadn't. She could still remember the cats coming back, bloody, injured, and she had been alone. She could still remember waiting for Wheatfur. She could still remember that he had never come back.

She could remember that night vividly, and she hoped the memory would fade when it had been more then two moons, but it was never fading. It was only growing... stronger. It felt like she was never going to get rid of that particular memory. "Second of all, stop pitying yourself. You aren't the only one who misses him, the world does not revolve around you and you missing your Uncle. You think I don't miss him? He was my mentor, and the only one who knew how hard this is. But you don't see me whining about it to everybody." The she cat had very little patience for this. Maybe it was because she kept it inside her head most of the time, refusing to talk about how very much she missed the tom. She had only known him for a short while, certainly Stonekit had known him longer, but he had been important to her. And she had lost him. And maybe, just maybe, it was her fault.

She hated herself for doing the very thing she was getting onto Stonekit about; pitying herself. Caliapaw hated the fact that she just couldn't seem to get over herself. Eventually she would get over herself, but it would be a while before she could do so fully. "Third of all, I don't know. If I knew I would tell you. Ask StarClan, since they're the divine ones who decided to take him in the first place." She finished. Caliapaw had never been good at talking to kits. She wasn't good at talking to anybody - she didn't know quite how to behave around cats she didn't know. She was angry at herself again, for being so unprofessional - she was trying to act like a medicine cat, like it wasn't so personal to her, but it was. Stonekit had touched on matters that were very personal to Caliapaw, and she had just... gotten out of control.

The medicine cat sighed, and stepped back from the small kit. He had gone through a lot from a young age, and Caliapaw wished she hadn't been so rough on him. If only she was better at this kind of thing. If Wheatfur were here, he undoubtedly would have handled it better then she had. She was still trying to live up to him, to make him proud, and the fact that she couldn't feel him with her was discouraging. The she cat took a breath, and then turned her gaze back on Stonekit. "You can go. Just be careful."

(pfft don't worry about it... also thank GOD Calia will never be a mother I mean she does NOT have the skills for it)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; January 17th, 2018 at 05:53 PM.