Old January 20th, 2018, 03:30 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[FONT="Times New Roman"][QUOTE=Lonestar23;454147]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

The brown tom didn't know what happened. One minute he was running, chasing after the slim black and white figure of his friend, and the next she disappeared - seemingly out of nowhere - and then all of a sudden, he felt his paws hit something furry and he was desperately trying to catch his balance. It was Mintberry - having tripped and fallen earlier, and now the tom had ran into her and was falling as well Oh, so that's where- That was as far as his thoughts got before he hit the ground with a thud, and rolled over onto his stomach, so that he could spring up in an instant. "Technically I tagged you," The feline pointed out with a smirk, getting ready to RUN if his announcement was declared valid. Even if it wasn't, he could easily reach out with a paw and bat Mintberry wherever he could reach, resulting in her becoming "it" and he would then definitely have to run away. As fast as he could. Or, perhaps their game was over - she looked sore already, from her fall, no doubt - and from having Ottertail trip over her.

She felt the weight hit her like a brick wall and let out a gasp of air as Ottertail tripped over her. "Fluff-butt! I didn't ask to be squished more!" she complained before his playful remark made her narrow her eyes. She quickly rolled over and jumped to her paws, ready to go. "Although I see my pain wasn't enough to phase this game, so you better run!" she replied, a small laugh in her voice. Sure, she was sore, but Mintberry wasn't going to allow Ottertail to win that easily. She didn't break anything or sprain anything so she knew she was going to be fine. The black and white she-cat was nice enough to give him time to react to her comment before she started to go after him, play alight in her hues once more.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL