View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2023, 08:47 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The Divine Right || [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinbubble. View Post

~~Alyssa Holmes~~

(If Victoria wants to escape the kingdom, she needs to stop Alyssa from leaving right now or she may lose her only chance)

Alyssa raised an eyebrow at Victoria as she tried to deny it. "Victoria... There is a reason I am one of the best detective in the world. I can read people's mind by just staring at them. I don't like using, and I almost never use it. But I can read people's faces as well. And their voices. How you are out here instead of in the ball, your broken crown, how you are dirty, it's enough for me. I don't need to scan your face. It's almost too obvious to see you don't like being royalty. At least it's obvious for me."

She wondered why this girl hasn't ran away already. She could easily. But... Actually no it wouldn't be easy. Oh well. "Well, I won't be making you feel uncomfortable anymore. I need to get out of here, and go off into the world more. It was great to talk to you, Victoria. You are someone that I am impressed with." She turned and started walking away.
On impulse, Victoria stepped forward and grabbed Alyssa's sleeve. "Wait," she said quickly, glancing around. "The guards will be out soon. To look for me. Can you... help me? Run away?" she asked quickly, and a little bit desperately. "Please."

She hated having to beg and plead with a commoner.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art