View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

@Suspiciousmindz

Taking a deep inhale as he padded into his own den, he expected the Windclan leader to be shortly behind him. He would hold the inhale, savoring the comfortable scent that filled his den, before exhaling as he settled down in his nest. Despite his hesitance in deciding to make an alliance, he found himself able to lay down rather than sit rigid. He had faith that his clan and Blazingstar could keep this alliance on the quiet side. Not that anyone else in the clan knew about this alliance aside from Auroraflame, and surely the Windclan leader informed his deputy as well. Aside from that, not a soul should know of this little deal.
On the walk back from the gathering, the brown tabby had become sure of his choice before they even reached camp. He had been unsure when he informed his deputy of what Blazingstar was coming with them for, he hadn't been sure of the choice he would make. But the more he was able to walk in silence and think about it, the more clear his choice became. And keeping this quiet? Would be beneficial for both clans. A surprise tactic that only they know.

Nodding to the empty nest beside his own, designated especially for guests considering the brown tabby had yet to choose a mate, he would fix the golden tabby an extremely neutral look. Despite his choice having already been made, he figured he would allow the tom to shoot his shot. See what he had to offer. Make him believe that he hadn't made his choice yet.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?