View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2018, 07:49 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

(( oc : sorry for the long delay; i have finals coming up and my posts will be spaced far apart as well as much shorter in length ))

Sweetfawn was padding absentmindedly through the forest, letting her paws lead her through the familiar turf of her home when she caught scent of a non-ThunderClan cat. Instinctively, her fur shivered up and prickled on her spine. Her clawed ear gave a twinge as she remembered what had happened the last time she'd encountered a cat from outside of her home. It had definitely not been a pretty scene. Shaking her memories away, Sweetfawn focused instead on the present. She crept stealthily through the undergrowth until she spottted the intruder. It was a tabby tom cat, and the female felt an urge of patriotic news rise up inside her. She had to question him! The young warrior stepped out of the shadows and met his gaze. "What are you doing in ThunderClan territory?" She asked, a hint of a challenge in her voice.
(it's fine :3 and good luck with finals~)

The loner seemed to jump a bit in surprise as Sweetfawn stepped into view and quickly questioned him. For a moment Kacey was left silent. He was surprised by her presence and couldn't help but cautiously look over the calico. The tabby silently scolded himself for letting a cat sneak up on him, knowing full well that she should have been paying attention and should have been aware of his surroundings. Yet here was a molly who had no problem surprising him. His yellow orbs met her green ones, and he knew that she was being protective of the area. Confusion clouded his gaze as he tried to figure out where he was. There's not way I crossed into Thunderclan territory... right? I mean, I've been around here before, though not this far, but I still would have figured it out. But he wasn't going to question her about it, knowing that the clans can become vicious, like the Syndicate.

With a quick shake of his head, Kacey realized that it was best to answer her question. She did not seem pleased at all by his presence, and the sight of the clawed ear told him what she was willing to do to protect her clan from others. "I didn't mean to intrude your territory," he took a cautious step back, not wanting to upset the warrior anymore than his mere presence already had. "Really, I mean it. I was just walking around on the outskirts and was not aware I had crossed over the border," he gave a guilty look so she did not think that he was lying. Kacey was never one for conflict, so he was trying to avoid it the best he could.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛