View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2018, 08:55 AM
Ghostly Lori

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Ebonypaw jumped at the sound of someone rushing up the trees. The tom sniffed around, noticing the scent of one who wasn't a part of his clan. Ebonypaw sniffed once more, no, this wasn't any clan cat that he had known. It didn't stink of fish, moor grass, or pine needles. The tom looked around, looking up where he had heard the noise. "Hey! You can't come here!" He hissed, the fur on his back and neck fluffing up.
Fir's eyes flashed with annoyance when she saw that black tom realized where she was..."Oh, stars!Just when I wanted to go and eat somewhere in peace!", loner thought, sighing,"Ugh...I guess I have no choice but to get down, huh?".Tabby looked at clan cat once more, checking the situation."He is smaller than me, maybe 7or 9 moons old, so he must be an apprentice!", Fir recalled memories about Clans that her foster father, Clover had taught her when Fir was young,"He lives in this forest, so he knows it better than me and can easily trick me using the enviorment...".Clover once told Fir that even the smallest cat can win a fight if his smart enough!Old cat even showed her how to use battle moves that clan cats are using, so she could fight them off fiercefully, like fox, and use them.That's why tabby knew what to expect."Okay, I'm going down if you want it so bad!", Fir meowed.She jumped on a lower branch, then landed gracefully in front of apprentice with a mocky grin on her face, almost laughing hysterically."Wow, you're looking like a furball!Seriously, stop!This is more ridiculuous than threatning!", she purred with amusemetnt,"You really need to work on that.".Fir was trying to look like she's not looking for a fight to return home without scratches.