Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Thunderclan Medicine Cat Apprentice Applications;

Name
Tesiakit Tesiapaw Tesiagaze/Tesiapath

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Personality
Tesiapaw is a very relaxed tom. He's good with whatever life throws at him, and is very adaptable. His being this relaxed often leads others to believe that he is lazy, and this is often true. It's something he's often scolded on. However, being as laid-back as he is, this tom doesn't really care what other cats think of him unless they are his friends or family. Their opinions he considers deeply. Tesiapaw is also very protective of those cats who he cares about, sometimes overly so. He can make them feel completely smothered or caged at times. At other times, though, he is subtle that you wouldn't notice him being protective at all. Tesiapaw is also a very funny cat, making jokes that are occasionally, but usually not, at his own expense. This tom is a perfectionist, and often tries to take things over simply so they can be done his way.

Appearance
Tesiapaw is a short-furred dusky-brown tabby with a white belly, paws, and splash on his face. He has a black-tipped tail and warm amber eyes. His ears have small tufts of fur on the ends. Tesiapaw has a sturdy build.

Why does he want to be a medicine cat?
Tesiapaw didn't really care if he was a warrior or medicine cat apprentice for all of his kithood. In both, he had to learn, had responsibilities, had cats relying on him. He didn't think hunting for prey sounded any better than hunting for herbs, or fighting infection any better than fighting an enemy clan. Neither gave him the careless lifestyle he desired. But early on in his apprenticeship as a warrior, he realized that his laziness was no longer acceptable. His family and closest friends, the cats whose opinions he cared about, saw how often he relaxed, and thought baddly of it. They thought baddly of him.

Of course, instead of deciding just to do his fair share around camp, Tesiapaw decided to become a medicine cat apprentice. He would have the same amount of work- at least, he thought he would- and he would have much more respect from the clan. No cat would think baddly of him anymore if he was a medicine cat's apprentice.

Plot ideas
Tesiapaw would be very lazy and neglect his duties if chosen. He wouldn't really recognize the importance of his commitment to the role. Once he saw the Moonpool and spoke with StarClan, however, that would change. He'd probably see something along the lines of wounded cats struggling to breath while an older Tesiagaze/path watched, flicking his tail contentedly while eating fresh-kill. That'd make him realize what would happen if he didn't get his act together, and he began to take his duties seriously.

What would he do as a medicine cat?
Once Tesiapaw had earned his full name as a medicine cat, he would teach any warriors of the clan who wanted to learn basic herbs, such as marigold, poppy seeds, and coltsfoot, just in case there was ever an emergency where no medicine cats were available. He'd never let his vision from the first time he visited the Moonpool happen.

Now, for an interview...

"Hello, Tesiapaw! My name is Splash. Is it ok if I ask you a few questions?"

"Mrrrow? Oh, come onnn... you just woke me up from the best dream. Sure, I guess."

"Great, thanks. First of all, what was your dream about?"

"Well, that's a weird question, Splash. I was dreaming that I was lying next to a rabbit burrow and rabbits kept running out and straight into my mouth. It was great!"

"Interesting. Tesiapaw, what all have you done today?"

"Erm... well, I.. I b-brought a few sticks t-to camp to weave into the dens..."

"Ah. You do realize, Tesiapaw, that it is sunhigh? Is that all?"

"Um... yes, it is."

"Tesiapaw, what have all the other apprentices been do-"

"Well, that's all the time I have. Bye, Splash."

Last edited by Splash; August 28th, 2017 at 07:41 PM.